Location: Medical Center, Building 4408, 1st Floor
Phone Number: 225-3510
Refill Line: 225-6386
Hours of Operation: Monday - Friday, 07:30 - 16:30
Closed on weekends, holidays, command directed down days and Samurai Readiness Training days.
Prescriptions will be filled if the medicine is on the hospital's formulary- a listing of medicines stocked.
Make An Appointment
Learn About TRICARE Benefits
Download Your Medical Record
Access eBenefits (Veterans Affairs)
1. Disease Management - Group & individual health education
2. Utilization Management - Referral processing & monitoring and specialty care coordination
3. Special Needs Coordinator - EFMP enrollments/support, oversea clearances and command sponsorship
4. Case management - Care coordination
5. Healthcare Integrator - data mining and integration of DM, UM, SNC, & CM services
Ask your PCM if you would like a referral to one of the Medical Management services.
Learn about MiCARE, a web-based tool that will enable you to communicate securely and privately with your health care team.
Visit the Health.mil transparency pages to compare Military Health System hospitals and clinics.
Quality of Care
Yokota Air Base Hospital is proud to announce a one-year rotating training program for interested Japanese physicians.
To learn more about the training program at Yokota, view the fact sheet for the 374th MDG Japanese Physician Training Program.
General Hours: 07:30 - 16:30
Monday - Friday
Appt. Line DSN: 315-225-8864
From cell phone: 042-552-2510
Yokota AB, Japan
Unit 5071, APO AP 96328