Service members spread vegemite on cracker


Members stationed in Australia under the Status of Forces Agreement (SOFA) are entitled to reimbursement of the Goods and Services Tax (GST) paid on fuel purchases for personal vehicles. To apply, an Australian bank account is required. Members who apply will be issued a fuel card to use for their fuel purchases. At the end of the month the total amount charged will be deducted from their Australian bank account and the GST will be reimbursed to your US bank account. To establish a Motorpass account, please complete the Motorpass Brief & Application and send to the 337th ASUF/FM at